2018 and 2019 are booking now.
Newly engaged? Are you looking for a professional photographer who works in an unobtrusive photojournalistic style, yet takes all the important shots? Are you looking to have full control over your images and reprints? Like what you see online?
My typical package starts at $4495, and includes:
- A full day of shooting (up to 8 hours) with two photographers.
- A private and secure online gallery for your family and friends to view and order from. For example galleries see: my Smugmug site.
- All images at full-resolution on USB flash drive (650+), and a beautiful 10×10″20-page custom album.
- Virtually unlimited printing rights, and a printing release (they’re your pictures, right?).
- No extra travel costs within 75 miles of Lyman, Maine. (Beyond a 75 mile radius, accommodation arrangements may be requested.)
I shoot no more than 15 weddings a year, you get a fun, yet experienced professional photographer who loves to be a part of your special day! No kidding!
A single photographer package is available for smaller weddings and elopements, please contact me for a custom quote.
*Please note: Travel outside of the 75 miles of Lyman, Maine may be charged an additional fee, hotel accommodations may be requested.
Island weddings will incur an additional travel fee if ferry travel is required.
Price is subject to change based on wedding details, please call for a more detailed estimate.
Engagement shoots, rehearsal dinners, a photo booth, and bridal showers can also be added.
To read reviews of Alex’s work please see WeddingWire.
For more information, or to set up a meeting, Alexandra can be contacted via the contact form above or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Portrait sessions start at $400. Family sessions start at $450.
- All portrait sessions include a password protected online gallery, and travel within 25 miles of Lyman, Maine.
Headshot sessions for actors and models start at $300.
- Headshot sessions include five retouched images ready for printing in both color and black & white.
*(travel outside of greater Portland may be extra)